Monday, February 4, 2013

Wow

I know I have some catching up to do!

Last week was a week full of learns and lots of gratitude! I'll go day by day...

Sunday- grateful that my boss is as much my boss as my friend and trusted me with something near and dear to her.

Monday- grateful that I got to play on the ropes course and push myself!

Tuesday- grateful for being given a position I did not expect and for the amazing confidence and faith that people have in me.

Wednesday- grateful that I got to support the karma krew on my rotation and be called to various people in need.

Thursday- grateful for the opportunity to listen to the universe and trust that I was the prefect person for the task I was given!

Friday- grateful that camp was coming to a close and that the lives of 214 participants were changed, not to mention the 30 some odd staff!!!

Saturday- grateful for time spent on the rocks in Joshua Tree, I needed that!

Sunday- grateful to be home and able to rest all day!

Overall last week can only be summed up in one word: wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment