Saturday, August 17, 2013

Camp

I have a lot of catching up with gratitude for this blog!!!

When I leave for camp my life revolves around camp and that's pretty much all I do for the time I'm there. I flew out to Vancouver, BC on Wednesday July 31st and landed back in Montreal on Saturday August 17th.

I will do my best to pick specific things for each day that I remember being grateful for...

31st- getting to Vancouver! Once I could see the city from the plane I felt like I was coming home.
1st- getting to spend some time by the water in West Van, right across from Stanley Park with an AWESOME view of the Lion's Gate Bridge.
2nd- having our family clearing circle and just being so grateful for the incredible people that I work with.
3rd- getting $h1T done with our amazing krew.
4th- being given the opportunity to taken on the tribe scribe process on my own!
5th- seeing my boys again!
6th- drums!!! I am so grateful for the healing power of the drum
7th- incredible opportunity to open a lane for transformation!
8th- completion of camp one.
9th- time with just my brother- even if it was spent at the hospital. We managed to get some time at Alice Lake as well.
10th- brand new crazy krew whom I simply love and adore!!! So grateful for the team we had at camp two.
11th- super smooth and easy day where everything just worked
12th- hanging out watching people really work hard all day
13th- spending time with Kelly, Jamie, Vinny, Adam, Steve and my brother- and decorating my mask :)
14th- owning the fact that I can deal with complicated situations with participants- I am good at it.
15th- Jamie.
16th- Matt and the Whistler Bungee team.
http://youtu.be/GL1WMUey1RU
17th- home, sleep and shower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment