Friday, September 27, 2013

A full week to catch up! 20-27

Friday Sept 20: I am grateful for a wonderful first day in the forest.
Saturday Sept 21: I am grateful for a totally magical day in the forest and a night off; pizza date with my dad!
Sunday Sept 22: I am grateful that today went so smoothly, even with the bumps we hit! Also super grateful for my amazing parents who celebrated their 29th wedding anniversary today!!!
Monday Sept 23: I am grateful for all the feedback that I got and can use to make the next event even better!
Tuesday Sept 24: Grateful I got to see Jim and Teresa!
Wednesday Sept 25: So grateful to be home and greeted very excitedly by my beautiful dogs!
Thursday Sept 26: I am grateful that I found all the cool things to make awesome baby shower invitations AND the cutest diaper cake! Also grateful for Geny who helped me make the cake :)
Today- Friday Sept 27: I am grateful that I have taken the time to write what I am grateful for and catch up on this blog.

Even though I have been late to write some I have written something for everyday of the year from the day I started so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment