Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gift of Facilitation

I have 7 Sacred Gifts. I am grateful for each one of them and I am sure by the end of my 365 days I will have written a post for each. For today though I am saying thank you for my gift of facilitation. This gift allows me to hold space for people to really get in touch with who they are and what they stand for. It allows me to support their commitment to figuring it out. It allows me to listen to them without judgement and encouragement to move forward.
I have had the privilege of facilitating Unlock Your Heart Virtue session for three different people within the past two weeks and I am so very grateful! It makes my heart sing to witness the "light bulb" of realization and understanding go off when they suddenly see what their lives have been about and what they will continue to accomplish as they move forward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment