Friday, March 28, 2014

One week at a time

I've decided to write this blog one week at a time instead of daily. I still acknowledge what I am grateful for daily, however I am choosing to write it here every Friday.

Saturday March 22nd:
I am grateful for people who keep me sane. I have some amazing co-workers and friends who manage to keep me grounded and calm while at events which can bring out the crazy in me.

Sunday March 23rd:
I am grateful that there are incredible people out there who I sometimes get the privilege of talking to and guiding them to a stronger sense of self and determination.

Monday March 24th:
I am grateful that I met two really cool people on my journey from San Diego to Vancouver (that took WAY longer than it should have). We shared drinks, stories and laughs.

Tuesday March 25th:
I am grateful for time spent with Jared today. Talking. Sitting. Watching movies. Just being for a day.

Wednesday March 26th:
I am grateful for my journey through Burns Bog today. It was so beautiful and alive.

Thursday March 27th:
I am grateful for my lunch with Angela and my float at the Float House

Friday March 28th:
I am grateful for a day in. Today I am writing and relaxing. Loving it. I am also meeting a friend for dinner :)




No comments:

Post a Comment