Wednesday, March 19, 2014

One week

Wednesday March 12th to Wednesday March 19th...

12: I am grateful for my new beautiful Melanie Audrey bracelets!

13: I am grateful I flew into Toronto early, was able to see Ray and we got through the event set up smoothly!

14: I am grateful that I got to tell my story on stage and really establish a connection with the participants at the Toronto Millionaire Mind Intensive.

15: I am very grateful that I got to giveaway tuition to one of the Peak Potentials programs that is very near and dear to my heart!!!

16: I am grateful that we completed the event at a reasonable time and that I got to hang out with Andy and Chris afterwards!

17: I am grateful that I had an easy and smooth flight home and that I got to cuddle up with my dogs and nap in my own bed. 

18: I am grateful that I got to snuggle with my niece tonight! She is so cute and I am so in love. 

19: I am grateful that I have managed to acquire 212 likes on my new Facebook page, I am very grateful for all the support. 


No comments:

Post a Comment