Thursday, March 6, 2014

SO MUCH!!!

I have fallen off the posting everyday on blogger wagon! So much has happened since February 21st and there's a crazy amount of thing to be grateful for. This post is going back in time...

Friday the 21st- I am grateful for the walk by I went on through the forest and by the running water with Shaun.

Saturday the 22nd- I am grateful for discovering that although I may not have ever been physically or sexually abused I was emotionally manipulated and abused, now that I understand it I can deal with it properly.

Sunday the 23rd- I am grateful for my incredible monologue performance yesterday and really allowing myself to belt it out!!!

Monday the 24th- I am grateful for the chance to really feel and express my love and my anger. Also had a blast creating our team skit!!!

Tuesday the 25th- I am grateful for the 24 hours spent with Jared. It was just incredible on so many levels for me.

Wednesday the 26th- I am grateful for an awesome final sushi dinner with Shaun and Jared (a different one)

Thursday the 27th- I am grateful for actually sleeping my whole flight to Calgary and arriving relaxed even though I was freezing!

Friday the 28th- I am grateful for an easy and simple check in at our event.

Saturday the 1st of March- I am grateful that we finished early tonight and I had time to journal and process the last two weeks.

Sunday the 2nd- I am grateful that I was working with Adam and that he kept me sane! Also grateful that Cam managed to stop by and catch up!

Monday the 3rd- I am grateful to be home and to celebrate my brother's birthday with everyone.

Tuesday the 4th- I am grateful to be doing nothing today and just being home with Daisy!

Wednesday the 5th- I am grateful to have had time to hang out with my niece whom I love more and more every time I see her!

Today: Thursday the 6th- I am grateful for the dinner for MF's birthday I just got home from. Got to spend time with women I haven't seen in years!

And now I'm back! Gonna stay on top of this blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment